“I enjoy working as a partner with my clients to develop a strategy that meets their goals and then executing that strategy in the most efficient manner.”
- Twenty years of general commercial and employment litigation practice with extensive Colorado trial and appellate law experience.
- Skilled complex business litigation lawyer representing local and national corporations in a variety of legal disputes.
- Administrative law practitioner with years of experience defending governmental employees in investigations and hearings.
- Experience before Colorado state and federal trial and appellate courts and many administrative bodies including Denver Civil Service Commission, U.S. Trademark Trial and Appeal Board, and securities arbitration panels.
R. Stephen Hall
With two decades of experience, Stephen Hall is a leading Colorado business and employment litigation attorney. Over the course of his career, he has resolved many complex commercial disputes across a broad spectrum of business sectors including real estate, construction, financial services, intellectual property, and insurance. Stephen is an experienced and respected litigator. He has celebrated success with his clients at the trial level and on appeal. With his strong background in administrative litigation, he has resolved numerous matters for public employees.
Denver Business Litigation Lawyer & Colorado Administrative Law Attorney
For many years, Stephen has used his versatile legal skills practicing commercial litigation and administrative law to serve clients in business and the public sector. Stephen’s business litigation expertise includes resolution of employment issues, trade secrets, contract disputes, licensing issues, and partnership disputes. The depth and range of his business knowledge and civil litigation experience allow him to coordinate and lead trial teams in the prosecution or defense of cases for his clients. Stephen’s administrative law practice includes the defense of law enforcement officers and other public safety employees in disciplinary investigations, arbitrations, and administrative litigation. His years of experience providing comprehensive defense strategies in these sensitive situations, often involving critical incidents or internal investigations, sets him apart from other Colorado litigators.
Prior to joining Tenenbaum Law, Stephen was a partner at Jewell & Hall, LLC, a civil and administrative litigation law firm in Denver, Colorado. As Special Counsel at general litigation law firms Bruno, Colin, Jewell & Lowe, P.C. and Ekker & McNally LLP, he gained experience and expertise representing individuals and Colorado businesses in a wide variety of matters. Stephen worked for eight years as an Associate with the national law firm Dorsey & Whitney LLP in the firm’s trial, regulatory and technology group. He began his legal career as a bailiff and judicial clerk for the Hon. John W. Coughlin of the Denver County District Court.
A Denver native, Stephen has built strong connections in the Colorado legal and business communities. He is a past Vice President of the Colorado Chapter of the Federal Bar Association. He is also a member of the Colorado Bar Association and the Denver Bar Association.
On the weekends, Stephen enjoys the outdoors, the arts, and spending time with his three children.
- J.D., University of Denver Sturm College of Law, 1997
- Order of St. Ives
- B.A., University of Notre Dame, 1993
- Cum Laude
- Colorado, 1998
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado, 1998
- U.S Court of Appeals, 10th Circuit, 1999
PROFESSIONAL & BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIPS
- Former Vice President, Colorado Chapter, Federal Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
HONORS & AWARDS
- Pro Bono Contribution Award, Dorsey & Whitney LLP
Call R. Stephen Hall of Tenenbaum Law at (303) 919-1300 to schedule an initial consultation.